Events & Activities
Save The Date
- September 27 - Serata (Dinner Meeting) at Villa Mannino
- October 3 - Amici Board Meeting at WWIS at 7 pm.
- October 3 - Basic Italian Conversation class begins at WWIS 6 pm registration. Clas 7-8:30 pm.
- October 4 - Italian language classes begin at Burlington City High School 6pm registration. Class 7-8:30 pm.
- October 9 - Columbus Day Parade at Seaside Heights, NJ at 1 pm. Looking for members to participate. Contact email@example.com
- October 16 - Scampagnata/Picnic at Green Acres Park, Pavilion A, Burlington. 1:00 pm to dark. RESERVATIONA OPEN until maximum capacity reached.
- November 7 - Amici Board Meeting at WWIS at 7 pm
Reservations Adults $30 p/p
Children 7-13 $12.50 p/p
Children under 7 Free with adult paid reservation
Call Debra at 609-614-0890 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Reservations Only.
PRE-PAID Reservations Required. No walk-ins accepted. If mailing payment/reservations, please send to ADLI, PO Box 1221, Burlington, NJ 08016-0821. Checks payable to ADLI.
Sunday, October 16, 2022 from 1 PM to dark
At Green Acres Park, Pavilion A (behind the police station), Old York Road, Burlington
100 Person Limit per Burl. Twp. Rec. Dept.
Entertainment by DJ Michael Petretti
Bocce Tournament, Kids Games, Raffle and Fun!
Tennis and volleyball courts available- bring your own equipment.
RESERVATIONS OPEN -until maximum capacity reached.
Please click this link to pay with credit card or by e-check.
Picnic Menu: Garden Salad, Penne Alla Vodka, Sausage, Peppers, & Onions, Eggplant Parmigiano, Meatballs, Chicken Tenders, Pork Au Jus, Watermelon, and Assorted Refreshments
We also anticipate your contributions to our Fabulous Members' Dolce Table...Grazie
September 27-at Villa Mannino 6:30 pm Sharp!
73 Route 130, Bordentown, NJ 08620 609-298-9000
GPS Location: 73 Route 130, Trenton, NJ 08620
Donation: $30.00 per person. CASH only.
Buffet Dinner: Garden Salad, Penne Bolognese, Tortellini Alfredo, Pollo Francese, Maiale Pizzalola, String beans garlic & oil, Desserts, Soda/Coffee. Cappuccino and Espresso (not included). B.Y.O.B.
RESERVATION REQUIRED: 609-614-0890 or email@example.com by Friday, Sept. 23, 2022
Buffet Dinner at 6:00 PM
Traditional Caesar Salad, Rolls & Butter, Chicken Piccata, Whole Salmon Grilled with Mango Salsa, Penne ala Vodka, Vegetable Medley, Roasted Red Potatoes, Soft Drinks, Iced Tea, Coffee and Tea, Dessert
To pay by check, send check, payable to ADLI, with list of names of attendees, phone number and email address on a separate sheet of paper. Mail to ADLI, PO Box 1221, Burlington, NJ 08016-0821.
Please request seating preferences on your paper with reservations.
Festa di Natale
December 3, Saturday 5:00 -10:00 pm
Medford Village Country Club, 28 Golf View Drive, Medford, NJ 08055
- 5:00 pm Cocktail Reception with Hors d'oeuvre and Cocktails/Cash Bar
- 6:00 pm Dinner Buffet Butler Style
- Italian Music by DJ Michael Petretti of DJ's Available
- Donation- $55.00 per person
- PRE-PAID Registration Required by November 14, 2022
- Semi-formal Attire Suggested
- No walk-ins Accepted at door
Click this link for Credit Cards or Debt Payments
Video Credits-Johanna Green, Mayfair Travel
Authentic Trabocchi restaurant, Adriatic Sea, Abruzzo. Italy Trip 2021 "Undiscovered Gems"